Car wrapping UAE has become a popular way to give your car a new look. It’s quick, affordable, and doesn’t require much work on your part. Our team at Foilers will give you an estimate of how many square feet of material we’ll need to cover your vehicle and how much it will cost based on the type of material you want us to use. When you come in for our free consultation, we’ll show you samples of swatches from all the different types of colors available so that you can choose what looks best for your vehicle!
Car Foil: A New Trend
If you want to give your car a new look, car foil is the answer! There are several options for custom car wrapping and we’ve listed a few of them below.
- Vinyl wrap Dubai- This is the most common type of vehicle wrapping that uses pre-cut vinyl with adhesive backing or film laminate that adheres to the outside of your car. This is also known as “clear bra” or “scratch protection,” and it helps protect against scratches in addition to giving your vehicle some extra style.
- Car Foil – This method involves using printable film that’s applied directly over the surface of your paint job. You can choose from various patterns including carbon fiber, matte black carbon fiber, chrome metallic and matte black chrome metallic patterns for this style wrap. It offers great protection against scratches along with being able to add unique looks without having to change anything about the undercarriage or bodywork itself.
The benefits of car wrapping
Car wrapping is an excellent way to personalize your car and make it stand out from the crowd. This is a great way to show off your business, especially if you’re a local business owner or have an event coming up that you can promote with a custom design. It’s also a great way to keep your vehicle looking fresh even if it’s been in storage for awhile, or even if you’ve just bought it used!
You can change the look of your car every year by having new designs applied by professionals; this not only makes each new year feel special, but also allows you full control over how much money goes into updating your design (since there are no set-up costs).
Preparing a car for wrapping
Before you begin, it is best to remove all loose items from your car. This includes items such as mirrors, wheels and hubcaps, door handles and speakers. Also make sure to remove any decals or graphics too!
Next step: clean the surface thoroughly before applying any tape or glue. Check for any damage to the paint by looking closely at it under good light conditions (natural sunlight or artificial light). If there are marks or scratches on your vehicle’s surface then we advise going over them with a fine grade sandpaper before proceeding further with wrapping process. Finally remember that if you are wrapping a new car then make sure that it is clean dry as well as absolutely dust free before starting this process otherwise they will come off easily during installation of wrap material at later stage in installation phase due to high humidity levels found inside actual vehicle body frame structure itself which might cause some problems while installing them onto surface area of bodywork itself without proper care taken beforehand.
At Foilers we take full care and ensure our technicians follow each step accurately so that there is a smooth installation.
Car wrap is designed to give your car a new look, but they don’t all have to be a copy of the original car. A wrap designer can create custom designs that fit your taste and style. If you’re going for something bold and bright, you’ll want a patterned design with sharp colors; if you just want something subtle, try a solid color. And if there’s one thing we’ve learned from giving our own cars unique wraps, it’s this: You can never go wrong with matte colors!
Car wraps can be great way to decorate your car if you don’t want to paint it, or if you just want to change your look.
If you’ve ever wanted to change the look of your car but don’t want to paint it, or if you just want to give your current paint job a new look, then car wrapping is an excellent option. Car wrapping can be used to:
- Change the look and color of your car
- Protect the paint on your car from damage or fading
- Make your vehicle stand out from others on the road by adding custom graphics (including logos) in exciting colors and designs that are sure to catch people’s attention!
- Make it look brand new again (or like a movie prop or race car).
Hopefully, we’ve convinced you that car wrapping is the perfect solution for all your vehicle’s styling needs. It’s a great way to make your car stand out from the crowd and express yourself creatively without having to repaint it. Call us today to give your car a new look with a new wrap design!